We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Registration Team. We are looking for people to assist with maintaining the Register by providing telephone, email and face to face support to external and internal customers, stakeholders and staff. Registration Support / Administrator multiple roles
Our purpose is to build confidence in the workforce, and lead and support improvement in social care. Registration Support / Administrator multiple roles
Social Care Wales:
- sets standards for the care and support workforce, making them accountable for their work
- develops the workforce so they have the knowledge and skills to protect, empower and support those who need help
- works with others to improve services for areas agreed as a national priority
- sets priorities for research to collect evidence of what works well
- shares good practice with the workforce so they can provide the best response
- provides information on care and support for the public, the workforce and other organisations
The role’s main purpose is to maintain the Register of Social Care Workers. This consists of processing the information of applicants and registrants and providing support through telephone, email and occasionally face-to-face.
We have a number of permanent and fixed term posts, if you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please take a look at the job description and candidate pack.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com or 0290 780573.