We are looking to recruit for a Head of Respite and Short Breaks. You will provide strategic oversight for all respite, short breaks and care related services at Carers Trust South East Wales and direct management of operational teams within these departments across the organisation.
We are the leading provider of practical services for unpaid carers and people with care needs in South East Wales.
Carers Trust South East Wales was formerly Crossroads Care South East Wales, providing services in the local area for over 30 years. We are a network partner of Carers Trust.
The post holder will be a key member of the strategic leadership team along with the Chief Executive Officer and other heads of service providing organisational wide leadership support and will take lead responsibility on contract delivery, service development and supporting operational delivery.
The Head of Respite and Short Breaks will take a lead role on developing our short breaks and respite services across all regions, leading on the development of our service into new areas.
Job Description and Person Specification available for download here
Work with us:
Carers Trust South East Wales staff are characterised by their compassion, commitment and integrity. Our people come from diverse backgrounds and many of our staff have unpaid care roles outside of work. We are passionate about supporting unpaid carers in South East Wales and we are committed to equality and inclusion.
Benefits of working with us:
We look for positive people with a can do attitude, a professional approach and who are passionate about what they do. For many of our roles, strong core competences and transferable skills are more important than direct previous experience.
In return we can offer a fun, hard working workplace culture shaped by our people.
Working for us means you will:
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements
- Have opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Be part of an ethical organisation, driven by our values and commitment to our clients
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work within an open, fair and trusting culture
- Work with people who are as committed, positive and fair as you are
- Be challenged by, recognised for and proud of the work you do
- Be part of a cooperative, innovative team
- Be consulted on changes that affect you and have a real voice in how we do things at Carers Trust South East Wales
Location: Pontypridd or Pontypool
To apply please visit www.ctsew.org.uk/work-with-us
Closing date: 31 May 2019