We are seeking to recruit an experienced and passionate fundraising professional to join our Charity as our new Head of Fundraising. As a new role this is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team and really make a difference!
Tŷ Hafan is a leading children’s charity. At Ty Hafan we greatly value the input, contribution and commitment made by our many volunteers, and without their support we would not be able to provide the services we do to children and their families.
The Fundraising team plays a key role in raising the funds to enable Tŷ Hafan’s hospice and community programmes to support life-limited children in Wales. At Tŷ Hafan our people values are; Caring, Professional and Collaborative, and we expect all staff to represent our values as a core part of their role.
As the ideal candidate you will be an experienced fundraiser manager/leader with a proven track record of income generation from a variety of sources over a long period
You will lead, motivate and develop the fundraising team to meet challenging income targets whilst creating and developing new ways to drive income. Working with key stakeholders across the team, wider organisation and externally to build effective relationships to support with meeting Tŷ Hafan’s strategic goals.
Please download the job description and person specification here for further details.
The benefits of working for Tŷ Hafan include:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of 5%
- Holiday entitlement of 30 days (rising to 32 days with service) plus Bank Holidays
- A comprehensive induction plan
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance program
- Based in a beautiful location in Sully overlooking the sea; onsite benefits include free parking and free tea/ coffee
The role is subject to the outcome of a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) basic disclosure check and satisfactory reference
To apply please click on the Apply for Job button below
Closing date: 23 July 2019