At Connect Assist, the role of our Advisors is not a standard Customer Service Advisor role. The positions are challenging, but incredibly rewarding and no two calls are the same. We work with a variety of well-known and smaller organisations from charity, third sector and government sectors, but are in the process of expanding our Royal British Legion team to support the provision of this critical service to the armed forces community.
We’re a 24/7 specialist outsourced Contact Centre business.
Through a uniquely human approach, technology, consultancy and experience we’ve become the market leader in delivering positive customer outcomes for public sector, charity and socially-focussed organisations.
Find out more about us at connectassist.co.uk/about
The Royal British Legion team focusses on providing support and information to what can often be vulnerable service users with safeguarding concerns regarding a range of topics such as housing, finance and mental health resources.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environments, are comfortable dealing with the full array of human emotions and can focus on meeting the needs of the Customer’s query within the remit of what we are able to provide.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provision of multi-channel information services to the Armed Forces Community
- Provision of accurate, meaningful, and consistent information
- Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through accurate data input and record keeping, constantly keeping data integrity as a core priority;
- Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner;
- Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required to include but not limited to PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001.
Skills and experience
Full training will be provided for all new employees so experience within a similar role is not essential.
- Strong emotional resilience is essential for this role
- Proven experience of working in fast paced, customer facing environment is beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to work in fast paced and and pressurised environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathise with people at all levels
- Ability to manage and resolve complaints
*Hours: 37.5 hours per week – 5 x 8 hours shifts between 08.00 – 20.00 Monday to Sunday
Approx 2 weekend working in 4
** Due to contract requirements/demands no Annual leave is permitted in October and November on this team – more info on request/at initial interview stage **
If all of the above sounds like the right challenge for your next role, please forward your CV to email@example.com and if shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to an assessment centre.
As an equal opportunities and disability confident employer we believe diversity brings advantages to our clients, our business and our employees.
We are committed to building an inclusive environment and welcome suitable applications from all.