Credu is looking to recruit a Coproducing Respite Coordinator to build on our innovative, co-productive, person centred respite project that is supporting Carers to have a more manageable caring role.
Credu is a person centred, strength based charity that gives support to Young Carers and Adult Carers. We operate through local teams who are supported by team managers and a small office based team in Llandrindod. See www.credu.cymru
– Do you have the passion and energy along with the strategic mind set and skills to effectively co-ordinate a pioneering respite project that supports carers to make their unique caring role manageable?
– Are you deeply committed to person centred and reflective practice?
– Could you collaborate with Carers, colleagues services and communities?
– Could you influence the local and national respite agenda, with support?
– Do our principles resonate and connect with yours?
- To value every person in the way we think, speak and act. We make kindness a priority.
- To listen to understand
- To focus on strengths of every person and enable people to use and share their gifts where they want to
- To focus on the outcomes that matter to the individuals we support, their families and communities
- To do what matters when it matters
- To value relationships and networks built on trust
- To be brave and do what is right, not what is easy
- To reflect and learn and give space for others to reflect and learn.
If your answer is a resounding ‘yes’, AND you are great to work with, you may have found your tribe.
Download the Job Description here
If you have any difficulty in downloading the Job Description or Application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FUNDED BY: Powys Regional Partnership Board (Welsh Government Regional Integration fund)
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: Fixed term until 31 March 2023 (continuation funding is hopeful but not guaranteed)
LOCATION: Home based with travel around Powys
Enhanced DBS Children & Adults required.
Please e-mail your C.V. along with a supporting statement of no more than 1000 words, showing how you meet the person specification to email@example.com by 9.00am 11th July.