Credu is looking to recruit a Communications and Campaigns Coordinator to build a compelling and sustainable awareness raising and influencing movement throughout Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire and Wrexham where Young Carers and Young Adult Carers are recognised, valued and supported.
Credu is a person centred, strength based charity that gives support to Young Carers and Adult Carers. We operate through local teams who are supported by team managers and a small office based team in Llandrindod. See www.credu.cymru
– Do you have the passion and energy along with the strategic mind set and skills to build a campaign where young carers and young adult carers are recognised, valued and supported in a way that works for them?
– Could you work effectively through schools, services and communities?
– Do our principles resonate and connect with yours?
- To value every person in the way we think, speak and act. We make kindness a priority.
- To listen to understand
- To focus on strengths of every person and enable people to use and share their gifts where they want to
- To focus on the outcomes that matter to the individuals we support, their families and communities
- To do what matters when it matters
- To value relationships and networks built on trust
- To be brave and do what is right, not what is easy
- To reflect and learn and give space for others to reflect and learn.
If your answer is a resounding ‘yes’, you may have found your tribe.
Download the Job Description here
If you have any difficulty in downloading the Job Description or Application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: Fixed term until 31 March 2024
LOCATION: Home based with some travel around the Ceredigion, Wrexham, Conwy and Denbighshire
HOURS: 30 hours per week or job share (in a job share one candidate would focus on North Wales, while the other focused on Ceredigion)
Enhanced DBS Children & Adults required.
Please e-mail your C.V. along with a supporting statement of no more than 1000 words, showing how you meet the person specification to email@example.com by 9.00am 15th July.