We are recruiting for an experienced Bid Manager with a proven track record to join our team, who will be responsible for preparing and submitting high quality bid applications, leading on the co-ordination of responses to tender and grant opportunities and developing strong relationships across all Platfform departments.
Platfform, the mental health charity, is at an unprecedented time in the history of the organisation as we have recently revealed our new name, new brand, new strategy and new vision.
With nearly 40 years’ experience supporting people facing challenges with their mental health, we are expanding and diversifying our regional projects and services and deepening our connections in communities. We are part of a growing social movement of organisations and activists who want to create change in the mental health system and beyond. Our new mission will see us build on our successful services, expand our social enterprise model – exploring opportunities to offering wellbeing support to organisations and communities, widen our reach with high profile campaigns and work to affect the change needed in the mental health system and beyond to support sustainable wellbeing for all.
Fine words and great ambitions. But we need outstanding people to bring this vision into reality and make things happen on the ground; to build relationships with operational teams, helping to shape and create new opportunities in each region; to support the organisation in retaining and growing our footprint of high quality services; to explore opportunities to grow other income streams through our commercial offer.
- To prepare and submit high quality bid applications and tender responses
- To develop and maintain excellent knowledge of Platfform, building relationships with the Head of Business Development and Operational teams in order to research, design, write and submit detailed tenders and grants
- To lead the co-ordination of responses to a broad range of tender and grant opportunities, liaising with multiple teams to ensure high quality submissions
- To develop strong relationships across all Platfform departments
- To support the work of the Platfform Operational Leadership Team contributing to the development of organisational strategy and furtherance of strategic aims, including building a portfolio of evidence of the quality of Platfform’s services
If you want to join an ambitious, dynamic and value driven team, if you want to really shape and develop a sector delivering genuine outcomes for people in Wales come and join us.
Full Job Description available for download here
We believe that vision, values, attitude and skills are vital qualities at Platfform, so if you are driven by a belief in social justice, compassionate and a flexible team player with excellent communication and organisational skills we want to hear from you.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Flexible – Travel across South Wales
To apply please click on the Apply for Job button below.
Closing Date: Friday 04 October 2019