We are looking to recruit a Befriending Life Links Project Manager, a self-motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working manager to join our newly merged charity at an exciting time in its development.
Our mission – is to improve life for older people
- We provide services and support in direct response to older peoples’ expressed needs
- become involved in public education and advocate on behalf of older people and their carers
- work for the development of services that are innovative and flexible enough to respond to changing conditions
- work in partnership with other organisations, both statutory and voluntary, in order to promote services and allow older people to live full and satisfying lives
- encourage a positive view of older people
Find out more about the Befriending Life Links Project here
You will be responsible for the effective management and delivery of our new innovative befriending project, focusing on building a co-productive community of sustainable befriending opportunities in partnership with older people and the third sector. Responsible for five project staff you will set up, manage and deliver this ground-breaking initiative across the three counties.
This is a 3-year contract subject to annual review and funding.
Location: Based in one of Age Cymru Dyfed’s offices.
Travel throughout the three counties is essential (Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion & Pembrokeshire)
Interview date: 21 or 22 April 2020
For further information and to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 April 2020
Age Cymru Sir Gar and Age Cymru Ceredigion will merge to form Age Cymru Dyfed on 1 April 2020.