We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and skilled Development Officer who will support the development and delivery of the innovative BLL project, helping to create and develop opportunities for partnership working to deliver befriending and social inclusion services across the three counties.
Our mission – is to improve life for older people
- We provide services and support in direct response to older peoples’ expressed needs
- become involved in public education and advocate on behalf of older people and their carers
- work for the development of services that are innovative and flexible enough to respond to changing conditions
- work in partnership with other organisations, both statutory and voluntary, in order to promote services and allow older people to live full and satisfying lives
- encourage a positive view of older people
Find out more about the Befriending Life Links Project here
You will lead on the creation of local hubs and work with the BLL Coordinators to map befriending provision plus recruit, support, train and develop project volunteers.
This is a 3-year contract subject to annual review and funding.
Location: Based in one of Age Cymru Dyfed’s offices.
Travel throughout the three counties is essential (Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion & Pembrokeshire)
Interview date: 22 or 23 April 2020
For further information and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14 April 2020
Age Cymru Sir Gar and Age Cymru Ceredigion will merge to form Age Cymru Dyfed on 1 April 2020.