To provide cover for staff absences on a casual basis. These posts are part of our on-going recruitment of bank and cover staff.
Gofal has been providing mental health and wellbeing services to people in Wales since 1990. We have come a long way since our first services opened in Bridgend, supporting the resettlement of people from the long stay psychiatric wards of Parc and Penyfai hospitals into homes in the community. We now operate across eleven local authorities in Wales and have a turnover in excess of £4million. We support over 2,000 people every year, employing around 200 people.
Good mental health and wellbeing for all
To have a positive lasting impact in all that we do by:
- Working together to provide services that we can be proud of
- Demonstrating outstanding practice in relation to staff mental health and wellbeing, learning and development
- Challenging the way we all think about, talk about and respond to mental health and wellbeing in all areas of our lives
- Using our profile, influence and voice to improve the lives of people living with or at risk of experiencing mental ill health
- Increasing the range and reach of our services through targeted and sustainable business growth
- Spending our money where it will have the maximum impact
Gofal aspires to:
- Work with integrity and dignity
- Inspire and support people to exceed their expectations
- Develop a culture that is embracing and respectful of difference
- Communicate honestly and openly
- Be an organisation that is ambitious, creative and determined
- Create environments that are collaborative, supportive and empowering
- Be respected for our knowledge and expertise
For further information about the role please download the Application Pack in the ‘To Apply’ section below.
*Location: Gwent, Cardiff & Swansea – may be potential for cover in other areas of Gofal operation
To apply please download the Application Pack below:
Completed application packs should be returned via email to email@example.com, alternatively posted to Gofal, 2nd Floor, Derwen House, Court Road, Bridgend CF31 1BN.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01656 647722.