Client Support Manager (Adults with Autism)
The Autism Directory
Do you have experience working with adults on the autism spectrum? We are looking for an ambitious senior support worker / manager to join our team and help us expand our services to support adults with autism find employment and support them in work.
The Autism Directory provides services to help those living with autism get the help they need.
One of our projects is working with adults on the spectrum to help them get into employment and supporting them in work. We run Job Clubs with local Job Centres to help them get job ready and find them employment. We then provide support in the workplace to ensure they get the best opportunities to excel at their role.
To manage all aspects of the provision of the support we provide to all our Clients, specifically:
- Client Support Operations – managing the client caseload
- Managing the referrals for support, assessments of needs and allocation of support agreed
- Managing the Access To Work applications process
- Managing the progress of client support towards agreed outcomes
- Managing the support workers providing the support
- Managing other professionals required in the support, such as psychologists, social workers and legal aides
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with and supporting adults with autism
- A background in psychology / counselling (preferable, not essential)
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
*Location: Head Office – Treforest Industrial Estate, requirement for travel across South Wales
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com ensuring you have included your mobile number in your details.
Closing Date: 23 March 2018